Next Sunday we will have to change our rehearsal schedule (yet again) due to an evening Mass being held in the auditorium. Please reply so we know you got the info!
12:15-1:00pm- Good Morning
1:00-1:30pm No Matter What/Do-Re-Mi/Kids
1:30-2:40 solos/small group numbers (Agony/Being Alive/A Change In Me/Matt Geda/What I Did For Love/Nothing/What It Means To Be A Friend/I'd Give It All For You/Best For Last/Where Does The Love Go/Disneyland/Mama I'm A Big Girl)
2:40-3:10pm Not For The Life Of Me
3:10-4:00pm Full Cast
4:00-4:45pm- Smile Tappers Only
Also, don't forget that ads are due next Wednesday, February 16th. If you only have rehearsal on Sunday, that means you must bring your ad order to next Sunday's rehearsal! Please try to sell $50 worth of ads- this is where we expect to get a major portion of our fundraising, and every little bit helps!
Ticket order forms went out today. Orders will be filled on a first come first served basis, so get them in early! Shows are March 11th and 12th at 7pm and the 13th at 2pm. Adults are $10 and students/seniors $7.
No comments:
Post a Comment