Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rehearsal Schedule

I guess the last post was too long- the rehearsal schedule can be found here =).

December Schedule
-any student who attends Holy Cross may rehearse their solo with me before school; just let me know in advance!

Monday, December 13th and 20th
2:30-3:30pm Heartier/Heartiest
3:30-4:00pm I’d Give It All For You
5:00-5:30pm Not For The Life Of Me
6:30-7:15pm Do-Re-Mi

7:15-7:30pm What I Did For Love
7:30-8:30pm Strongest Suit
No Tuesdays during December
Wednesday, December 15th and 22nd
2:30-3:00pm Agony
3:30-3:50pm What It Means To Be A Friend
3:50-4:10pm Disneyland
4:10-4:30pm Mamma I’m A Big Girl
Thursday, December 16th
7:00-7:45pm No Matter What
Friday, December 17th
3:30-4:30pm Getting Out Of Town
Sunday, December 19th
1:30-2:00pm Mary Poppins Leads
2:00-3:30pm Full Cast
3:30-4:15pm Kids
4:15-5:00pm You're Never Fully Dressed

January/February Schedule - beginning Monday, January 3rd
Sundays
1:45-2:30pm Good Morning        
2:30-3:00pm Nothing
3:00-4:00pm You’re Never Fully Dressed
4:00-4:45pm Kids
5:00-6:30pm Full Cast (Something’s Coming/Tonight, Human Heart, Anything Can Happen)
6:30-7:00pm Anything Can Happen – Mary Poppins, Mrs. Banks, Jane, Michael, Bert
Mondays
2:30-3:30pm Heartier/Heartiest
3:30-4:00pm I’d Give It All For You
5:00-5:30pm Not For The Life Of Me
6:30-7:15pm Do-Re-Mi
7:30-8:30pm Strongest Suit
Tuesdays
7:00-7:30pm A Change In Me
8:00-8:30pm Come To Me, Bend To Me

Wednesdays
2:30-3:00pm Agony

3:30-4:00pmWhat It Means To Be A Friend
4:00-4:30pm Disneyland
4:30-5:00pm There Once Was A Man
6:00-6:30pm Where Does The Love Go?
6:30-7:00pm Caught A Touch
7:00-7:30pm Mamma, I’m A Big Girl Now
Thursdays
7:00-7:45pm No Matter What
Fridays
3:30-4:30pm Getting Out Of Town


No comments:

Post a Comment